- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 3 bananas mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sultanas or 1 cup mixed seeds & nuts
- 80 grams dairy-free margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb of Soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dessert spoon of golden syrup
Add the rest of the ingredients slowly one at a time.
Pour into a greased loaf tin or greased muffin tins.
Bake at 160 degrees C for approx. 55 mins (muffins) or until a skewer comes out clean.
*I've halved the amount of sugar from the original recipe and it could be lessened even further as the bananas (and sultanas) add a natural sweetness.