Friday, April 23, 2010

Start floggin

mummytime

My first Flog Ya Blog Friday...
Yes, that makes me a Virgin at flogging.
Hmm....

RULES!!
1. Follow my blog (if you haven't already done so).
2. Grab my bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
3. Link your URL below.
4. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Pay it forward is the name of the game).
5. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (I've extended the closing time by the way, to accommodate my non-aussie peeps).
6. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
7. And lastly, have lotsa fun!


2 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Flog virgin or not, you have a nice blog. I am via Brenda's flog. Hello!

Ro said...

Hi Lucy and thank you!