- 100 grams dairy free margarine (at room temp)
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Jams of choice.
Set oven to 160 degrees C.
Cream sugar, margarine and vanilla essence, add egg.
Sift flours into bowl, add baking powder.
If mix feels too sticky add a little more corn flour to stiffen.
Using a teaspoon scoop small amounts of mixture and roll into balls, flattening gently onto baking trays.
Poke your pinky into centre to form a hollow.
Fill hollows with jams of choice, use at least 3 different jams to offer a selection.
Bake for 15 mins.
Let cool on cake rake before gobbling the lot!
Makes approx. 24
From Da Brenda BossHere are my rules. Read, rinse and repeat. Entiendes?
1. Follow my blog. (if you haven't already done so).
2. Grab my bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Pay it forward is the name of the game).
6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (I've extended the closing time by the way, to accommodate my non-aussie peeps).
7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
8. And lastly, have lotsa fun.