Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I haz the urge to purge

This has become such a fantastic outlet for purging myself.
You probably noticed the rush of posts, one after the other.
The weight is shifting from my shoulders, the years of struggling and fighting against an unseen enemy who wasn't there, not really, in the end.
This is so cathartic and is washing my innards clean after bottling it all up after so long I'm babbling to get it all out.
When I first started exploring the idea of blogging every man and his dog had a blog on Autism, who the feck would want to read mine as well?
Now, meh, I don't care if anyone reads it or not, it's for me to talk about my beautiful boy and his achievements, to boast about him and be proud, to marvel at what he has managed to do in the face of adversity.
And the adversity wasn't the Spectrum but other people.

No comments: