1 cup of soy flour
1 cup arrowroot flour
1 cup (white) rice flour
1/2 cup potato flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tsp sugar
1 teaspoon bi carb of soda
1 tsp cream of tartar
Mix thoroughly then stir in 200-300 ml of soy milk, adjusting the volume depending on your flour mix.
Lightly mix with hands, then knead lightly on a floured surface, shape into rolls (or shape into 1 large loaf), place on greased tray and bung in a moderate 190 degree C oven for 20-30 mins, or when tops begin to brown.
Go to Mummy Time and follow the rules!
- Follow my blog. (if you haven't already done so).
- Grab my bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
- Link your First Name/Blog Name and URL below.
- Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Pay it forward is the name of the game).
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (I've extended the closing time by the way, to accommodate my non-aussie peeps).
- A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
- And lastly, have lotsa fun.