1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 cup soy flour
1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup cornflour
Sieve all flours together into mixing bowl with 2 heaped teaspoons of baking powder.
Add 2 heaped tablespoons of cocoa powder, 3 teaspoons vanilla essence, 1 cup of brown sugar, 4 eggs (lightly beaten) 1/2 cup of soy milk (or milk of choice) mix thoroughly with spatula.
Scrape into greased cake pan, bake in moderate oven for 20-30 mins - check by inserting skewer into centre.
Let cool in cake pan then decant onto cake cooling rack.
- Follow my blog. (if you haven't already done so).
- Grab my bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
- Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL (not your homepage) below.
- Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Pay it forward is the name of the game).
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (I've extended the closing time by the way, to accommodate my non-aussie peeps).
- A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
- And lastly, have lotsa fun.